You made the investment in your high quality equipment so when your equipment requires services, you need the BEST. You can rely on TIPTON SYSTEMS Support Staff to expertly maintain your equipment. Our highly skilled technicians are factory trained and certified and have vast knowledge in our industry with many years experience. On top of that, you also get the following benefits:
- One company maintains all your selected machines
- Cost saving servicing multiple pieces of equipment at one service call
- Customized service agreements to meet the needs of your company
- On-site and in shop service available
We can service your:
- Teller Cash Recyclers
- Currency Counters
- Check Scanners
- Document Scanners
- Check Protectors
- Check Strippers
- Validation Printers
- Coin Counters/Sorters
- Coin Packagers
- Coin Wrappers
- Microfilm reader printers
- And more…
Equipment Support Agreements
We offer on site support agreements, or if you’re trying to save money, the option of a depot maintenance agreement for smaller equipment that can be shipped to us. Regardless if it’s an on site or depot contract, we can tailor the agreement to fit your needs. Full service maintenance agreements will include preventative maintenance, parts (excluding consumables) and labor, as well as a loaner machine when available.
Time and Material Service
If you don’t have a support agreement with us or even if you didn’t get the equipment from us, we offer the option of a time and material service call. Just like our support agreements, we can either come to your location or you can ship the machine to us. Time is billed on an hourly basis plus parts and shipping to and from customer (if applicable).
In Shop Repair
If you can get the machine to our office, whether you bring it in or ship it, we’ll fix it and ship it back to you for a lower per hour rate.
- Epson In Shop TM-U325 & TM-U375 repair at just $49.95 per hour, plus parts and shipping (if applicable).
- Check Scanner In Shop repair at just $69.95 per hour, plus parts and shipping (if applicable).
- Hourly In Shop repair for all other equipment at $99.95 per hour, plus parts and shipping (if applicable).
Send them in to us and we’ll get them back up and running and ship them back to your location.
We service not only all of the products that we sell, but also a number of products in our industry sold by other companies.
Please call our toll free number if you have a question about a particular product. Our St. Louis office number is 1-800-899-2997 and Kansas City’s number is 1-800-844-5312.