Cash to Core Automation
Gaining the full value in the hardware you’ve invested in through DynaCore.
Empowering the Universal Banker model in the branch environment requires Cash Automation technology. The infrastructure designed to support the cash handling during a transaction becomes a pivotal choice many banks and credit unions struggle with today.
Introducing DynaCore, the next evolution of the leading cash recycler software.
Powered by DynaCash — Add-On’s flagship middleware hardware and software application — the NEW DynaCore controller takes everything that DynaCash achieves and combines it with an enhanced user interface that intuitively integrates into day-to-day functionality with operational checks and balances.
DynaCore connects up to six on-line users (utilizing PCs, remote PCs, and Windows Tablets) to one Cash Recycler. It mobilizes the Teller’s operation request through two different hotkeys for cash withdrawals and cash deposits found in the DynaCore Application. When the Teller deploys a transaction (a deposit for example), the DynaCore window pops up on the Teller’s PC or Windows Tablet while the Cash Recycler readies to accept money. When the Teller feeds the cash to the Recycler, the DynaCore controller immediately transmits the denominations to the Teller’s deposit screen. The Teller then has the opportunity to enter any mutilated bills or coin into the deposit screen before final processing. Once satisfied, the transaction details are passed directly into the Core application with zero modifications of the Teller’s Core software.
As financial institutions make the shift to Universal Banking, DynaCore becomes a critical component to ensure the cash automation equipment flows efficiently, accurately, and is simple to use. DynaCore’s integration provides the end-user and the manager:
Flexibility — A manager controls everything from the PC. This includes the number of users on each recycler, vault buys/sells without affecting teller totals (often a cash drawer is still in existence), customized bundling of notes, and more.
- Scalability — As many as six users can be assigned to one cash recycler. User assignment is typically decided based on daily volume of transactions at each branch. Financial Institutions can choose to manage DynaCore users, groups, and passwords at the local branch OR manage DynaCore access using Microsoft™ Active Directory.
- Ease of Use — Hotkeys make it easy for the user to process the transaction accurately and quickly providing time for discovery conversations with the customer.
- Advances TCR Features — Audit, add/remove cash inventory with special cassettes.
- No Double Keying — Eliminates waste and errors from double keying of information by the user.
- Effortless Balancing — Typical balance of the vault takes approximately 3 minutes.
- Uncomplicated Auditing — Electronic Journals can be accessed for up to 4 months directly from the DynaCore SD Card. Older data can be pulled from the DynaLog Server. Printing may be accomplished through a standard network printer OR with an optional journal printer.
- Integration focused — There is never a need for the manager to interact with the DynaCore controller. It can be tucked away with the cash recycler to free up valuable counter space at the pod.
- Security — Flexible robbery duress and built-in alarm contacts.
Multiple User Control — Avoiding Overlap
DynaCore networks three simultaneous on-line users on the right side and three simultaneous on-line users on the left side. The cash recycler’s sidelights will indicate which side is in use during a transactional operation. If all six users attempt to initiate a transaction through the recycler at the exact same time, only one user’s action would successfully deploy. The other five users would be prompted to wait for availability. This is called “booking” or “reserving” the transaction availability.
Once the dispensed money has been removed from the recycler or the deposit transaction is completed and accepted in the DynaCore application by the user, the controller will allow additional users to “book” the next transaction for the recycler. In reality these situational transactions only last a couple of seconds, making the delay for the next user very minimal.
Click Here for brochure